Monday, February 7, 2011

Congratulations to Super Bowl Winner <> The Green Bay Packers

It was a very entertaining game to watch. I was lucky enough to watch the game on a 55" LCD LED Flat Screen.. very nice. The Packers are now one Super Bowl Victory behind the Cowboys and 49ers for the second most titles in history. Steelers are still on top with 6. The countdown for next season begins today!

I will be posting updates monthly and periodically throughout the off season. Swing by when you get tired of the lockout talk. I'll have my 02 cents posted in the next couple of weeks regarding the lock out, but I wont spend much time on it because we all will be bombarded with it every where we turn.

Please check back often, I love hearing your comments, so have at it. I'm on Twitter and Facebook, so stop by and say hello.

Thanks

The Girdiron Guru
-Your Gridiron Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment

YGF Archive


Some words about :

Devoted and passionate sports fan. Excited to crack into the world of sports through my words and insights about the game I love. "Your Gridiron Fix" will caterer to all fans of any age, gender and experience. I will give you updated facts, knowledge and various articles that you wont read anywhere else. Its all for the love of the game. Now that my football vows have concluded. I appreciate you following my blog and you can also follow me on Twitter @yourgridironfix or email me at yourgridironfix@gmail.com