Friday, February 18, 2011

As the NFL Lockout looms... we count it down.

"So your saying there's a chance?" Quoted from one of the most classic movies "Dumb and Dumber" which diffidently fits this subject. As we approach the deadline for NFL owners and players to reach a new Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) there is a bit of hope it can be figured out by March 4th. I have installed a countdown to the right which shows the time left for an agreement to be reached. I'm sure your like me and green in the face from all the CBA talk. But as of now it's the most important item related to the NFL. It has actually taken some of the lime light away from the Super Bowl Champs, The Green Bay Packers.

I don't wan't to get into the discussion at this time. I'd rather wait until a decision is made and then chime in. Everywhere you turn there is new and different insights. With the new descsion to take both sides in front of a mediator gives us all hope but will this speed up the process? I think not but it will help get the descions made a bit quicker. If there is anything positive to take from the CBA talks, its the fact that the Farve retirement or lack there of talks have not been an issue. But take my word, as soon as the CBA is worked out... Farve talk 2011 begins.

So with all that said, feel free to post your thoughts on the CBA talks. I have also included an area to the right where you can input your email to receive updates as soon as I create a new post. I will be posting new articles throughout the off season, I just wanted to take a minute to share the countdown meter with you. Enjoy!

That's ball folks,

- The Gridiron Guru
Your Gridiron Fix




1 comment:

  1. Well this lockout ordeal isnt looking good. I hope it works out, a couple days to go.

    ReplyDelete

YGF Archive


Some words about :

Devoted and passionate sports fan. Excited to crack into the world of sports through my words and insights about the game I love. "Your Gridiron Fix" will caterer to all fans of any age, gender and experience. I will give you updated facts, knowledge and various articles that you wont read anywhere else. Its all for the love of the game. Now that my football vows have concluded. I appreciate you following my blog and you can also follow me on Twitter @yourgridironfix or email me at yourgridironfix@gmail.com