Thursday, February 23, 2012

We're back and prepping for 2012

Greetings to our great followers. It was a rough 2011 for us but I'm here to let you know, were back for 2012. Throughout the next few weeks we will be making some changes and updates to the site. Please bare with us through this period.

Once our updates are complete, we will be posting new content monthly in the off-season. During the regular season, new content will be added weekly.

Again, thank you for your time and support.

Cheers,

Your Gridiron Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment

YGF Archive


Some words about :

Devoted and passionate sports fan. Excited to crack into the world of sports through my words and insights about the game I love. "Your Gridiron Fix" will caterer to all fans of any age, gender and experience. I will give you updated facts, knowledge and various articles that you wont read anywhere else. Its all for the love of the game. Now that my football vows have concluded. I appreciate you following my blog and you can also follow me on Twitter @yourgridironfix or email me at yourgridironfix@gmail.com