Monday, July 18, 2011

Is it over yet???

Thanks for stopping and checking out my site, while this over drawn lock out continues. I apologize I have left the posting section of this page a bit dormant during the lockout. But honestly as much as I love Football, I was getting sick and tired of the what ifs related to the 2011 NFL season. But it looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel and we could be all receiving some good news by the end of the week.

This news excites and I have been working on some new changes to the site for this season. I'm sure you have seen a few by now and there will be more to come in the next few weeks. I appreciate your support and thanks to everyone that has still be stopping by during the off season/ lock out. So as we prepare for Fantasy Football Pre- Drafts and drafts I wanted to mention to you to stop by www.goaheadscore.com They just released a drafting app for your cell phone and its really awesome. Please make sure you check it out.  Its also time to start thinking about the latest version of Madden coming out next month.

So it looks like the NFL season and everything that is great related to football is starting to fall into place. Next month I will be starting to add new updates and content to the site. Make sure you add your email to the right of this screen, so you can be updated as soon as I update the page.

Thanks for your time.  That's ball folks

- Your Gridiron Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment

YGF Archive


Some words about :

Devoted and passionate sports fan. Excited to crack into the world of sports through my words and insights about the game I love. "Your Gridiron Fix" will caterer to all fans of any age, gender and experience. I will give you updated facts, knowledge and various articles that you wont read anywhere else. Its all for the love of the game. Now that my football vows have concluded. I appreciate you following my blog and you can also follow me on Twitter @yourgridironfix or email me at yourgridironfix@gmail.com